Tuesday, June 16, 2009

श्री गणेशा !

श्री गणेशा !
As per our Indian tradition we start every new work by writing "श्री गणेशा" (Shri Ganesha).
So now I am starting my second blog, first one was Protocols which is pure technical stuff. On the other hand this blog would be pure non-tech, its just to write about our journey of life in the search of Bliss & Ecstasy !

Following is the poem I wrote sometime back. The blog name came from this poem.

Life…..


What is life?
a sailboat in an ocean of sadness,
I am searching for a shore,
for bliss, for ecstasy;
Yes, I persevere in search of such a shore…


What did I get from life?
My road was full of potholes,
troubles always followed me,
pain of separation leaves me sad,
strength to move forward wallows,
I crave to cry out in indignation;
Yes, I have to search the way to happiness…


What life gave me?
love of treasured ones,
enduring solidarity of friends,
pure-hearted people;
What did I achieve?
What am I giving?
Yes, I want to find the answer…


I want to see a happy world..
I want to get a place in everybody’s heart..
The world has to become a utopia..
Yes, I look for Midas to change the world……



poem by

-Rahoooool (Rahul Gundecha)



6 comments:

  1. Good one.
    Is this written post marriage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nahi yaar, I wrote it long back.. 3-4 years back !

    ReplyDelete
  3. please put your other poems also,
    A good initiative, hope to see some more good posts on this space

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one..!
    hope many more yet to come fueled with JOY, bliss & ecstasy...

    ~ Shiv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good beginning Rahul, looking forward to your blog posts. And yes, matrimony mein toh tum mere senior ho :-D

    ReplyDelete