Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A special Day !


There are some memorable days for each one of us. Birthdays are default ones! Its a big list including own, parent's, siblings', spouse's, friends' birthday; wedding anniversaries.... These all days have a very straight forward reason of celebration.

Apart from these days, there are some days which we remember forever. If you have seen Hindi movie "Bluffmaster", then you'd recall the dialog near Gateway from Boman Irani who asks Abhishek Bachhan - "how many days of your 30 years life are really memorable ? It must not be more than 30 days. What you have done in rest of the life !! " This very dialog makes him as well as all viewers think.

If I think about me then I would list some of following days -
(I am not listing any birthday or anniversary here, they are naturally memorable !)

  • 25th January - My first plane journey
  • 15th March - GATE resultes were out & my post-grad admission was almost fixed !
  • 15, 16th March - I successfully finished one Mission(!)
  • 13th May - My first journey to abroad!
  • 10th July - I left my first company!
  • 29th July - I joined my first company!
  • 30th Sept - Plenty of reasons to cherish this day ! Moved out of the hometown for the first time for starting graduation studies.... I got my first job offer.... & most importantly its my late Father's birthday....
  • 11th October - I met my life partner for the first time !

These are the great days which gave memorable turns to our life and made us reach here.. Just imagine once what if any one of these days didn't exist !!

I hope that this list would expand to 366 days !!
wish that every day when I wake up I should have memories of that day to ponder upon..

यादें याद आती हे... बाते भूल जाती हे....

5 comments:

  1. gud post :) short and sweet :)
    wish you such memorable moments throghout the lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if these days woudnt be thr, life would be like cornato cone without chocolate crunches......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's a nice collection and nicer memories :-)

    I hope this blog goes on to become huge in future ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10th July - I left my first company!
    29th July - I joined my first company!

    How cud you left your first company after u joined in ?
    Is it a bug or you did it after a year long stay. :-)

    Good Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Prakul,
    Seems there is a bug in your comment -
    "How cud you left your first company after u joined in ?"
    I guess you meant to say "....before..." :)

    yaah, I did it in next year..

    ReplyDelete